Tennis Industry Association TV Spot, 'Tips: Restring Racquet' Feat. Caroline Wozniacki
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pro tennis players like Caroline Wozniacki Rafael Nadal and Garbine Muguruza emphasize the importance of have a new, strong strings for their racquets. The Tennis Industry Association suggests that recreational players should change strings at least three to four times per year.
- June 14, 2019
- Tennis Industry Association
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots