Tennis Industry Association TV Spot, 'Tips: New Racquets' Feat. Caroline Wozniacki, Rafael Nadal
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Caroline Wozniacki switches racquets every two to three years to upgrade to the newest technology. Rafael Nadal upgrades his racquets frequently because he likes the feel of new racquets the best. The Tennis Industry Association says that recreational players should replace their racquets every two to three years.
- June 14, 2019
- Tennis Industry Association
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots