NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Buzzed Driving: Too Much Too Soon'
Finding out the name of a girl you're interested in is common practice. Telling her that she shares the same name as his ex-girlfriend who dumped him for his best friend isn't. The NHTSA claims that oversharing and speaking too soon are potential warning signs that you're buzzed. The NHTSA and Ad Council encourages viewers to consider calling a vehicle to get home safely after drinking.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment