NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Don't Drive High, Even to a Work Party'
After finding out her work party is allowing for a plus one, a woman asks her friend if he would like to tag along. Realizing he is too high to meet people like her coworkers and boss, he respectfully declines. Later, she asks her friend to drive her to a nearby pool party because she is too high to take herself. Luckily for them, even though he is high, he is able to tell that he won't be able to drive and offers to order a ride instead. The NHTSA reminds drivers that if they feel different, they drive different and to never drive high, even to a work party.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “If You Feel Different, You Drive Different”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment