Walmart TV Spot, 'Product Performance Review: Drymate'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Walmart invited in Valerie Urich of Drymate for a performance review. Valerie explains how making a difference in the community is integral to the mission of Drymate, which is why the company donates discontinued blankets to homeless shelters. Impressed with her ethic, Walmart introduced Valerie to Cathy Maes of Loaves & Fishes, who wanted to personally thank her for all the work she's doing to serve the homeless population.
- June 11, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots