U.S. Bank TV Spot, 'Hard Work Works: Say It, Do It'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman goes through life achieving what she sets her mind to, from becoming a ballerina to school president and, eventually, starting her own juice bar. U.S. Bank believes that hard work works, and it offers help to anyone working toward a goal.
- August 02, 2019
- U.S. Bank
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Cleo Fraser ... Middle school Emma, Damarion Hall ... Classmate with jean jacket, Emajean Bullock ... Younger Emma, Kate Amundsen ... Adult Emma, Mila Brener ... Classmate and ballet friend, Noelle Miller ... Friend in striped shirt, Shelby Ells ... Ballerina and classmate
- Carmichael Lynch ... Creative Agency, Crossmedia ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots