Nissan TV Spot, 'Heisman House: Parking Spot' Featuring Marcus Mariota, Kyler Murray [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kyler Murray is new to the Heisman House, and needs some help parking his Nissan Altima in its impressive driveway. Thankfully, Nissan's Intelligent Mobility and Intelligent Around View Monitor allow him to cautiously back into his designated spot without fear of hitting one of the other carefully aligned Nissan vehicles. Unfortunately, he's neglected to notice that he's facing the wrong way. Observing from a second story window, Marcus Mariota can only shake his head at the mistake and mutter about rookies.
- October 04, 2019
- “Innovation That Excites”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- TBWA\Chiat\Day ... Creative Agency, Critical Mass, Inc. ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots