Wildlife Research Center Super Charged Scent Killer TV Spot, 'High Powered Scent Elimination'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
WIldlife Research Center claims its Super Charged Scent Killer was 99 percent effective at masking human odor when sprayed and left to dry for over 10 days after testing at Rutgers University. The hunting company says hunters stalking big game animals can turn their clothing into high-powered scent elimination suits when sprayed properly as suggested.
- July 15, 2019
- Wildlife Research Center
- “Apply It, Dry It and Go Hunt!”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots