Evian TV Spot, 'Wimbledon: Journey of a Bottle'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Evian wonders if it's possible to pass down the same water bottle from each tennis great, meaning a smaller impact on the planet. As animated tennis players rally back and forth, the water company says it's up to the challenge and will premier a new bottle at the 2019 Wimbeldon championship. The bottle is said to be made of recycled plastic and is 100 percent recyclable itself, characteristics the company vows all of its bottles will have by 2025.
- July 03, 2019
- Evian Natural Spring Water
- “In Pursuit of Greatness”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wavemaker ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots