National Suicide Prevention Lifeline TV Commercial, 'Jake Lawler'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Jake Lawler has dealt with depression for many years but he's a survivor. Unfortunately, hundreds of college students die every year, but there are resources out there trying to prevent more deaths. No one has to feel alone in their depression and the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is here to help. Jake encourages individuals to reach out to someone as soon as possible if they need assistance.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Reach Out to Someone Now”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Jake Lawler ... Athlete, North Carolina Tar Heels