The Foundation for a Better Life TV Commercial, 'Pass It On: Promposal' Song by Rascal Flatts
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a group of friends heads into a barbershop to get a fresh haircut, one sits down and continuously asks for his hair to get cut shorter and shorter. As his friends snicker and poke fun at his freshly shaved head, the boy gets up and assembles the group for a heartfelt promposal to a girl who is missing her hair. The Foundation for a Better Life encourages everyone to be there for someone in need and to pass on positivity to others.
- The Foundation for a Better Life
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- I Won't Let Go - Rascal Flats
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.