Audible Inc. TV Commercial, 'Power in Listening'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Audible Inc. says there is power in listening and that is what gives its users an edge. Audible Inc. believes the act of listening enables people to open their minds, change their perspectives and can push people further. The company showcases a selection of audiobooks available through its app, including "Educated" by Tara Westover.
- Audible Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Audible Inc. Audiobooks From Audible, Audible Inc. Tara Westover "Educated" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Mark Levin "Unfreedom of the Press" Audiobook, Audible Inc. David Goggins "Can't Hurt Me: Master Your Mind and Defy the Odds" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Chandler Baker "Whisper Network: A Novel" Audiobook, Audible Inc. James Clear "Atomic Habits" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Rachel Hollis "Girl, Stop Apologizing" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Charles Duhigg "The Power of Habit" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Kevin Hart "I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons" Audiobook, Audible Inc. Elizabeth Gilbert "City of Girls" Audiobook
- “The Most Inspiring Minds. The Most Compelling Stories.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.