Verizon Just Kids Plan TV Spot, 'Why Khatija Chose Verizon: Decisions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Khatija chose Verizon because the network allows her to manage how much time her daughters spend on their phones. Verizon says it gives you more by offering a Just Kids plan made for young phone users.
- June 07, 2019
- Verizon Just Kids Plan
- “That's Verizon”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Wieden+Kennedy ... Creative Agency, AKQA ... Digital Agency, Zenith ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots