Sears Outlet TV Spot, 'The Vacation You Could Have Had'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Sears Outlet highlights a couple who apparently paid way too much for their fridge. A representative drives them around the warehouse in a golf cart showing them everything they could have had by choosing Sears Outlet in the first place. To save up to 50 percent on your next appliance, you're encouraged to shop Sears Outlet.
- Sears Outlet
- “Slightly Imperfect. Perfect Prices.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots