Pepsi TV Spot, 'The Touchdown Slide: Part 1' Song by DJ Casper
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man attending a New York Giants football game cracks open a Pepsi and subsequently celebrates a touchdown made by his team. The triumphant energy that appeared to escape from the can travels through various NFL stadiums where fans and football players alike clap, dance and cheer for game-changing plays. As the official soft drink of the National Football League, Pepsi reminds football fans to always be high-fiving, dancing and celebrating.
- September 05, 2019
- Actors - Add
- Cincinnati Bengals , Dakota Allen , Dede Westbrook , Jacksonville Jaguars , Jerome Simpson , Kyle Rudolph , Los Angeles Chargers , Los Angeles Rams , Minnesota Vikings , New York Giants , Robert Woods , San Francisco 49ers , Washington Redskins
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots