NFL TV Commercial, 'Beastquake: 2010 NFC Wild Card Playoff'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The NFL takes a look back at Marshawn Lynch's famous run in the 2010 NFC Wild Card Playoff game, dubbed "The Beastquake." Late in the game, the Seahawks running back evaded a multitude of New Orleans Saints defenders on his way to 67-yard touchdown run that sent the crowd into a frenzy, even registering on the Richter scale.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Marshawn Lynch , Matt Hasselbeck , Mike Mayock ... Voice Over, New Orleans Saints , Seattle Seahawks , Steve Raible ... Voice Over, Tracy Porter
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency