American Academy of Pediatrics TV Commercial, 'What They Drink'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dr. Shelly Flais of American Academy of Pediatrics shares a tip for kids. She recommends drinking milk with most meals and water in between, saving sugary drinks for special occasions.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Powered by Pediatricians. Trusted by Parents.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.