Procter & Gamble TV Commercial, 'National Geographic: Beach Plastic'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Every year, tons of plastic ends up in the world's oceans. The CEO and Founder of TerraCycle says this a problem we all need to deal with. Procter & Gamble wanted to find a way to turn the waste into something useful so it paired with TerraCycle to turn plastic into Head & Shoulder's shampoo bottles. Since then it has expanded to create more bottles made of recycled plastic to try and clean up the oceans.
- Procter & Gamble
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Head & Shoulders 2-in-1 Classic Clean
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Grey Healthcare Group, Inc. ... Creative Agency, Omnicom Group ... Media Agency
- National Geographic