Secret TV Spot, 'The Play for Equal Pay' Featuring Alex Morgan, Abby Wambach
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Soccer player Alex Morgan recalls the day the women's national soccer team players filed a lawsuit to get equitable pay. She says the lawsuit was to help close the gender pay gap within soccer. Secret says it believes that brands have a duty to be a force for good in the world so they featured the US Women's Soccer Team in its commercials and giving them a platform to discuss issues to inspire others.
- June 17, 2019
- “All Strength No Sweat”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots