Kellogg's TV Commercial, 'Spider-Man: Far From Home'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a kid opens up a box of Froot Loops 's cereal, he sees a Spider-Man figure and turns him into the wall-crawler. After he's called a nerd by his brother, he shoots webs from his wrist and sticks his brother to the wall. For a limited time, specially marked boxes of Kellogg's cereal will contain Spider-Man figures that unlock the Suit Up with Spider-Man augmented reality app. "Spider-Man: Far From Home," rated PG-13, hits theaters July 2.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Columbia Pictures Spider-Man: Far From Home, Kellogg's Suit Up with Spider-Man, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes
- Songs - Add
- Spider-Man Theme Song - J. Robert Harris and Paul Francis Webster
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Leo Burnett ... Agency, Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency