NHTSA TV Commercial, 'When You're High'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
His significant other would like some chopped pineapple, but this man imagines himself taking a dramatic swing at the fruit and ultimately destroying things in his kitchen because he's high. So, he declines this task and instead offers to rinse the grapes. Similarly, he misses the catch when tossed the car keys because, again, he's high. He makes the right decision to order in for dinner instead. the NHTSA encourages you to be aware of how you feel when high and never drive in that state.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “If You Feel Different You Drive Different”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency