NHTSA TV Commercial, 'Look Before You Lock'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The NHTSA says that even the most conscientious parents can be distracted and offers a few tips on how to protect children in hot vehicles. These tips include putting purses and backpacks in the backseat, placing a visual reminder in the front seat and making sure to look before locking the vehicle. The NHTSA adds that if a person finds a child unattended and cannot locate the driver, they should call 911 and do whatever it takes to get the child out of the vehicle safely.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Where's Baby? Look Before You Lock.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- The Tombras Group ... Agency