Sandy Hook Promise TV Commercial, 'Back to School Essentials'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Kids are excited about getting back to school. They have the backpacks, folders and headphones that they wanted. The headphones will help drown out the screams as their classmates run for their lives with the new sneakers their mom picked up. Their jackets serve multiple purposes for warmth, style and tying a door shut so a shooter can't get in. Did you know that skateboards are handy for when you need to shatter a window for an emergency escape route? Scissors and colored pencils can double as weapons and socks are useful tourniquets when you're in a jam. A girl hiding in a bathroom stall texts her mom, "I love you," on the phone she finally got for this school year and closes her tearful eyes as the door opens and heavy footfalls echo against the tiles. The Sandy Hook Promise says that school shootings are preventable when you know the signs.
- Sandy Hook Promise
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “School Shootings Are Preventable When You Know The Signs”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Lauren Mei ... binder girl, Trevor Larcom ... Boy with skateboard