Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband Network TV Commercial, 'Cancer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As a neurosurgeon, Dr. Osamah Choudhry is positive that cancer is the worst disease mankind has ever faced. But, with the idea of taking two-dimensional patient imaging and putting it in holographic displays, surgeons like Dr. Choudhry can now dissect around the tumor to safely remove it. Dr. Choudhry attributes the ability to perform these operations to the 5G Ultra Wideband Network from Verizon because the company has dedicated itself to building the future rather than waiting for it.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband Network
- “We Don't Wait for the Future. We Build It.”
- Songs - Add
- Made For Commercial - JSM Music
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- mcgarrybowen New York ... Creative Agency, Zenith Media ... Media Agency, Park Pictures ... Production Company