Chick-fil-A TV Spot, 'The Little Things: Tie'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A young football player says that his team has a tradition of dressing up with a shirt and tie. Although he had the tie, the player says that he didn't know how to tie it, hoping his grandmother knew. Luckily for them a Chick-fil-A employee, who said he saw them visit the store frequently, stepped in and showed the boy how to make the knot. His grandmother says that his gesture was more about his kindness than the tie itself.
- June 04, 2019
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McCann Worldgroup ... Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots