Subway Pit-Smoked Brisket TV Spot, 'Focus Group'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
At Subway's focus group, one woman says that Subway's Pit-Smoked Brisket Sandwich has layers of smokey flavors since the brisket is naturally slow smoked for about 13 hours. As she finishes reading that off her hand, another woman with excessively long sleeves says that it takes patience to make something that's good. Meanwhile, another guy tells the group it took him 13 hours to paint a van he found with what looks like a portrait of him with horns playing the flute. To their surprise, one of the members walks in late with after a 13 hour appointment at the salon where he got some serious blonde curly locks.
- Subway Pit-Smoked Brisket
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- MMB ... Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Creative Agency, Dentsu Aegis ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots