Procter & Gamble TV Spot, 'Talk About Bias: The Look'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
From the moment he wakes up everyday, a man has to deal with "the look" — from unfriendly parents rolling up their car window as he and his son walk past, to co-workers refusing to hold the elevator, to suspicious store managers hovering too close... that is, until he dons his judge's robes and enters the courtroom, where suddenly people look at him differently. Proctor & Gamble urges the public to talk about the look so that they can see beyond it in their Talk About Bias campaign.
- September 13, 2019
- Procter & Gamble
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Wieden+Kennedy ... Agency, Grey Healthcare Group, Inc. ... Creative Agency, Omnicom Group ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots