Ross TV Spot, 'Are You Kidding Me?'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While shopping at Ross, a woman finds a cute dress that gets even cuter when she sees the price tag. Meanwhile, a daughter shows her mom two shirts which she's able to say sure to both. Ross says they have yes for less so you can find what you want and feel good about the price.
- July 19, 2019
- “Yes for Less”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots