Crest 3D Whitestrips TV Spot, 'Choice of Beauty Editors'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Beauty editors have been on the search for a whiter smile and have settled on Crest's 3D Whitestrips. The toothpaste company claims its unique formula can deliver a whiter smile to people who use Crest 3D Whitestrips regularly as suggested.
- July 19, 2019
- Crest 3D Whitestrips
- “America's #1 Whitening Brand”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Saatchi & Saatchi ... Agency, Publicis ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots