XFINITY TV Commercial, 'Don't Live With AT&T'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When Maryanne has company over, her roommate AT&T arrives to introduce himself. Maryanne knows living with him is a big mistake and wants to rescue her friend from the same fate. Although the guest seems charmed with AT&T at first, when he starts offering TV plans that have three different names and feature 18 total packages, she quickly ends up confused. XFINITY encourages you to stop living with AT&T and instead, make it simple with one of its TV plans.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Mark Gessner ... AT&T
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency