Marriott TV Commercial, 'Broken Bus: Golden Rule'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Inspired by a true story, Marriott presents "Broken Bus." Black-and-white footage illustrates the kindness Marriott shows a coach and his soccer team when their bus breaks down. With nowhere to stay, they head to the hotel and concierge leads them to a conference room filled with makeshift beds. Claiming to live by the Golden Rule, Marriott found a way to welcome them for the night, despite being fully booked.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- McGarry Bowen LLC ... Agency, Planit ... Digital Agency, MEC ... Media Agency