Cheez-It TV Commercial, 'Who's Winning?'
This man has declared Cheez-It to be the perfect snack to watch the game with due to its crunchy satisfaction and cheesy perfection. His cheese wheel friend wants to know the score of the game, but they're still on the topic of Cheez-It crackers. The cheese wheel says that he had a chance at going pro, but a blown knee derailed its plans for fame and glory. That's a bit confusing when you consider that the cheese wheel didn't have any knees to begin with.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Cheez-It Original
- “Crunchy Satisfaction”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Leo Burnett ... Creative Agency, Starcom ... Media Agency
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment