XFINITY Internet TV Spot, 'Don't Live With AT&T: Bath Time'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After living with AT&T for -- well -- too long, Tom is fed up. When he walks in on AT&T taking a bath, the company's 100 percent fiber network offer comes into question. Tom is displeased to hear that the offer only applies to a fraction of customers. XFINITY wants you to stop living with AT&T and insists that it delivers gig speed internet to more homes than other competitors.
- August 20, 2019
- Comcast/XFINITY XFINITY Internet
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots