American Academy of Pediatrics TV Commercial, 'Bode and Morgan Miller Share Story of Daughter’s Drowning'
On behalf of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Bode and Morgan Miller share the story of their daughter Emmy. The 19-month-year old drowned in a neighbor's pool when she slipped out the back door and disappeared for a few minutes. Her parents say drowning is the single leading cause of death for children ages one to four. That's why it should be the first thing parents think about when it comes to safety.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Dedicated to the Health of All Children”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment