McDonald's TV Spot, 'Comedy Central: Wake Up Breakfast' Featuring Michael Kosta
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Michael Kosta steps in for Trevor Noah on "The Daily Show" and it seems he aggressively believes that the world needs to wake up and realize that they deserve better. Tiny water bottles in rideshares? You deserve a big water bottle! Frozen waffles? You certainly don't deserve that, so leave it to Steve to eat those abominations! What you do deserve, according to Michael, is a fresh Sausage McMuffin With Egg and a McCafe Coffee from McDonald's.
- May 27, 2019
- “It's Time to Wake Up Breakfast”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- We Are Unlimited ... Creative Agency, DDB Chicago ... Digital Agency, OMD West ... Media Agency
- The Daily Show
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots