Infosys TV Commercial, 'Why I Make: Emily Pilloton'
Emily Pilloton grew up with a love of building, welding and creating all sorts of things but when she looked around she didn't see any other girls doing what she was doing. Once she became an adult she founded Project H and the Girls Garage so that girls could learn about power tools and help change the way they think about their voice and their future. Infosys and Emily encourage you to share your #WhyIMake stories.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Change the World.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Tweet #whyimake
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment