NFL Way to Play TV Spot, 'Building a Better Game: Khalil Mack'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
NFL All-Universe linebacker Khalil Mack is a tackling machine and his picture perfect form belongs in a textbook. First, you stay low and keep your head up before making contact with the ball carrier. Once contact has been established, wrap up, explode your hips upward and shoot through to finish for a pristine tackle. Using a combination of research, science and data, the NFL created Way to Play to promote proper technique and develop smarter equipment for players from the pro level all the way down to the kids rocking it on JV.
- October 03, 2019
- “Building a Better Game”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Aaron Rodgers , Chicago Bears , Darren Sproles , Green Bay Packers , Josh Reynolds , Khalil Mack , Matt Nagy , Matthew Stafford , Sam Bradford
- 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots