Walmart TV Spot, 'The Obvious Choice Challenge: Grocery List'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A game show is set up outside a Walmart in Atlanta to play "The Obvious Choice Challenge." He gets a shopper named Diane to play and asks her which cart full of groceries between Walmart and Kroger has more savings. Before she answers, he informs her what the exact savings are on a yogurt pack and steak. She answers with Walmart, which the game show host says is correct and congratulates her with a giant belt.
- October 02, 2019
- “Save Money. Live Better.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Haworth Marketing & Media ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots