Nebraska Tourism Commission TV Spot, 'Great Plains'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Some people believe that Nebraska is flat and boring, perhaps because of its status as part of the Great Plains. But the Nebraska Tourism Commission thinks calling the Plains the "Great Dazzling Spectacles" would have better encompassed the beauty and tranquility of the land. This idea is backed up by a photographer who captures a stunning shot of lightning striking the hills. You can go online for more information about booking your next Nebraska adventure.
- May 23, 2019
- Nebraska Tourism Commission
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Vladimir Jones ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots