Credit Sesame TV Commercial, 'New Roommate'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman settles for living with a messy, awkward roommate since her credit isn't where it needs to be for her to have her own space. Her roommate drinks milk directly from the gallon, uses all the hot water and brings home a freshly caught fish for dinner. The woman's friend suggests that she use Credit Sesame to help build her score, so then it will be "no more roommate."
- Credit Sesame
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Credit Sesame App
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- App Store, Google Play
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.