LifeLock With Norton TV Spot, 'Bulls DSP 1.0 Standard'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While participating in the running of the bulls, a man concerned with the animals' horns accidentally runs right into an open window shutter. He proves LifeLock's point that what you don't see can hurt you. The company claims it can help protect your identity and uses Norton Security to detect even more threats like ransomware and viruses.
- November 08, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- DDB ... Creative Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots