Air Force Reserve TV Spot, 'Time to Discover'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A little boy in a pilot's helmet scoots his toy plane along the floor. His mom tries to get him to bed but gives him a few more minutes to enjoy his playtime. The same little boy is a little older and working on a model airplane when he asks for a few more minutes before they leave. His mom gives him five more minutes to finish the painting. The same boy, now graduating from high school, has to be shooed out the door by his mom so he's not late for the ceremony. Now an adult, Jace works on planes with the Air Force Reserve because his mother always gave him those "few more minutes" to explore his passions.
- Air Force Reserve
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- GSD&M ... Agency
- View All Screenshots