California Walnuts TV Commercial, 'Life Isn't Always Simple: Fuel Crisis'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This guy is a little late to pick a girl in his car, which he apologizes for upon seeing her. Before he can finish explaining why he was late the girl interrupts him and says that it was because he needed to get gas. Shet tells him she already knew that from a feeling she had, but it is revealed that he drove away with the gas pump still in his car. California Walnuts says that while life may not always be simple, you can always count on its heart-healthy product to be.
- California Walnuts
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- California Walnuts Walnuts
- “So Simple. So Good.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.