Boost Mobile $HRINK-IT! Plan TV Spot, 'New Upgraded Network' Featuring Pitbull
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Pitbull takes to the track in a bright orange drag racing car to demonstrate how fast Boost Mobile's network is. While the executives at the wireless company appreciate the effort, they need something even bigger, so Pitbull breaks out the big guns. He pilots a fighter jet at speeds so fast he can only call "EEEEEEEYOOOOOO" . The execs love this idea, but they have one hang-up: they don't know how to spell the singer's signature noise. Boost Mobile announces its $HRINK-IT! Plan, where customers can pay as little as $35 per month for the service after six consecutive on-time payments. New customers who switch can also get a free Samsung Galaxy A11 phone.
- August 18, 2020
- Boost Mobile
- Pay as low as $35 per month with six months of consecutive on-time payments, plus get a free Samsung Galaxy A11 when you switch
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots