The Good Feet Store TV Spot, 'John: Better Quality of Life'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
After being diagnosed with plantar fasciitis, John decided to give The Good Feet Store's arch supports a try to help with his knee pain. A few days after getting his arch supports, he says he felt like an entirely new man.
- The Good Feet Store
- “America's Arch Support Experts”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots