BTN LiveBIG TV Commercial, 'Minnesota Aims to Reduce the Impact of Infant Strokes'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
BTN LIveBIG says that one in 300 infants experiences a stroke, usually before they're born. Minnesota aims to reduce the impact of these strokes by using pulses applied to certain points on the child. Dr. Bernadette Gillick thinks this study will create a roadmap to help children recover from stoke.
- BTN LiveBIG
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.