Robin Raynish Law TV Spot, 'Heartburn Medication'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Robin Raynish Law claims the heartburn medication Zantac contains dangerous levels of NDMA, a chemical that has been linked to cancer. The firm says those diagnosed with cancer after taking Zantac regularly may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Robin Raynish Law
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots