Dollar Driver Club TV Spot, 'Explained'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Changing out the drivers and shafts on your clubs can cost you hundreds of dollars a year, but the Dollar Driver Club sends out three new drivers to its subscribers every 12 months for $30 a month. There's no long-term commitment and any driver you decide to keep will have your membership fee go towards the retail purchase price.
- July 01, 2020
- Dollar Driver Club
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots