AARP Services, Inc. TV Spot, 'How to Keep Your Stimulus Check Out of Scammers’ Hands'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
AARP gives a few tips to help people ensure that scammers won't take their stimulus checks. The status of the checks can be tracked online, and AARP says that the IRS will not call, email or text to ask for personal information. Additionally, it says not to cash any check with fees subtracted as it's most likely fake. Consumers are encouraged to go online for more tips.
- May 23, 2020
- AARP Services, Inc.
- “Real Possibilities”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- RTC Relationship Marketing ... Agency, MediaCom ... Media Agency
- Rural America Live
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots