Ad Council TV Spot, 'Mask Up America: Famous Last Words'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Young people give excuses for why COVID-19 won't kill them. These individuals often cite their young age and good health. Ad Council calls these comments famous last words and urges you to not let them be yours by socially distancing and wearing a mask.
- August 25, 2020
- Ad Council
- “Mask Up America”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Merkley + Partners ... Agency, Merkley + Partners ... Media Agency
- NBC News
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots